From:
Kay Jarvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:48:59 MST
Okay everyone...

I think that we are overreacting about the spamming issue.  I'll admit
that I replied to this message earlier in attempts to 'remove' myself
from the list.  Considering the volume of information (worthwhile and
not) that comes across this listserve each day, we all should be
accustomed to weeding out and deleting the unwanted messages.

That was a good point about replying to spammers...how they just use
those blanket messages to cover territory and recruit responses.  I'll
keep that in mind for the future.

Let's just be patient and disregard unimportant spam messages.  Some of
us are new to listserves...ignoring some messages is just part of being
on one.