From:
Jennifer Trant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 13:39:41 -0500
I am very interested in the results of the discussions of your task
force. This is the kind of issue that we have begun to focus on in my
work with the Art Information Task force, A joint project of the Getty
Art History Information Project, and the College Art Association,
sponsored by the NEH.  I hope you will make your results public.

Do you know of the work of the AASLH Common Agenda Project. They published
recommendations for documentation of history collection as an AASLH
report, authored by Jim Blackaby. ["Manaaging Historical Data: The Report
of the Common Agenda Task Force" included in History News, Oct. 1989.]

Please keep us posted.

J. Trant
Consultant
Arts Information Management
48 Wolverleigh Blvd,                Phone: (416) 462 9404
Toronto, ON M4J 1R7                 Fax:   (416) 462 0960
Canada                              Email: [log in to unmask]