From:
"Dulisse, Lorah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:21:11 -0700
Andy,

Interestingly enough, there was an article in the LA Times last week about a
time capsule that was buried in the foundations of a building here in LA (in
Beverly Hills, I think) and the only reason anyone knew about it was because
there's an old gentleman whose hobby it is to know BH history.. he found
reference to the capsule in an old newspaper article and he now is trying to
get them to find and open it.  I didn't read the article carefully
(obviously), but it speaks to this issue... I mean... WHO exactly is going
to follow up on the time capsule for the next 100 years??  Perhaps the key
is to NOT bury it (either figuratively or literally) and instead keep it
somewhere where people can actually FIND it????

Lorah

Museum-L" (without the quotes).