From:
"Bill & D. Bagwell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 21:17:18 -0600
Your message of Mon. eve. was not received until Sat. eve in spite of the fact that I checked e-mail Tuesday afternoon before leaving for Washita. Fort, that is. Have just arrived back home. Will ask Donna about this, but don't want Katie to even know. Wouldn't want her this close. Interestingly, heard about her from two different guys while at Washita. Guys at Washita who report she was coming on to them. Different times, different conversations. Hmmm. And who's filing harrassment charges? Have you heard from the Little Rock museum? John said he had a long e-mail from you before he left. Keep in touch. Love - D