From:
Reid Buckley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:31:25 -0500
Alejandra,

Your message was forwarded by the Museum Discussion List to International Arts & Artists.

We are a non-profit museum services organization. Aside form developing exhibitions for tour around the US and abroad, we assist museums looking for specific exhibitions and also assemble art for major traveling exhibitions. We represent the official US artist at next Sao Paulo Biennial (in two months).

At present we have several exhibitions that could travel to the "Americas".

We are furthermore interested in knowing about exhibitions developed in South America and available
for US tour.

I am delighted to inform you at depth about us, and am equally keen to know more about your reason for posting the inquiry and what types of exhibitions are you considering.

Esperando una respuesta,

Reid

Reid Buckley,  Museum Liaison / Exhibition Development
International Arts & Artists
3061 M St., NW
Washington, DC 20007
P: 202 338-0680