From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 20:55:47 -0500
Robert,

I took a quick look (it look like a nicely contrstructed site!), but didn't
see any info on the British Railway Pension Fund, which has (or had until
recently) a large collection of very wonderful paintings which it is/was
beginning to sell off at tremedous profits to the dismay of several museums
which had the paintings on long term loan.

Suzanne Quigley