From:
Julian Ravest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 09:28:08 +0100
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Maija Sedzielarz
<[log in to unmask]> writes

>Does anyone know of any exhibits about chaos (or complexity) theory?

A group of major European science centres and museums produced a
travelling exhibition on Chaos under the auspices of ECSITE, the
European Collaborative for Science, Industry & Technology Exhibitions,

This is still travelling.  You should contact Dr Peter Wisse, Curator,
Department of Physics at Museon in the Hague.  He is responsible for the
project.  If he does not respond to your article directly I suggest you
contact him.  I don't have his email address to hand immediately but his
phone number is (31)-70-338 1338 and Fax (31)-70-354 1820.

I hope that this is helpful.

Julian Ravest
Museum Consultant
Everyone's actions are rational