From:
Hervé Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 09:20:59 -0400
About myths, stereotypes and their historical value as concentrates of a given
culture at a given time, I personnaly believe works by french historian Jean
Delumeau on fear and the notion of sin in Occident are still the references.  He
offers a solid interpretation model in which the imaginary is as significant as
facts and events.

Hervé Gagnon
Director-Curator
Colby-Curtis Museum