From:
Alistair Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:06:45 +1000
Physics suppliers sell a latex suspension that looks like milk; its purpose is
to replace the real milk that we used to use in the 'old days' to scatter light
through water.  A more concentrated solution might be suitable for you.  since
it is water based, you'll be able to add more water to replace that lost through
evaporation.

I know that Edmund Scientific used to sell the stuff.

Pasco and Educational Technologies are other possibilities.  Pasco tends to deal
for the high end of the market, though, so perhaps they won't be as suitable for
an item like this.

--
Alistair Kwan                                        -