From:
Christine Pyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:48:48 -0600
The Lake Couty Museum in Wauconda, IL is currently undergoing an exhibit
renovation project, set to be completed this fall. As part of these new
exhibits we are hoping to install a permanent, full-size, all weather
Mastodon outside on the grounds in front of our Museum. We have spoken with
several Museum Services companies regarding the construction of a Mastodon,
including Chase Studios and Deaton Museum Services, but are also exploring
the option of acquiring a "used" Mastodon. If any Museum is looking to
dispose of a Mastodon that fits the previously mentioned criteria please
contact me directly at the enclosed address. Also, if anyone has undertaken
a similar project before and may be able to recommend a qualified studio,
any help would be appreciated. Please respond directly to
[log in to unmask] Thank you for your attention to this matter and I look
forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Andrew S. Osborne,
Lake County Museum