From:
Bridget Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:15:15 -0600
We recently purchased Past Perfect and the list may remember my request for
information from you all...so far we haven't loaded any collection
information but it sure seems like it will be very workable and for any
person, not just "computer people".  We have started using the membership
component and find it will be an excellent program for tracking dues, lists
and other information.  When we called the program folks with a question
they were very helpful and walked us through our problem.  So guess we are
happy with Past Perfect and would recommend it as being well worth the cost.

Bridget Jones
Sam Rayburn House Museum
Bonham, TX