From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:18:46 -0700
Veritably all of today's notes were from people
looking for sample documents and or identification of
an item.

The easiest way to get what you need and benefit the
whole group (for all concerned) is to use MuseDocs.
It's a SHARE DRIVE.  That's what it was created for,
the interchange/exchange of information in electronic
form such that the first person puts it up there, and
the rest can see it/use it.

I know for a fact that MuseDocs is easy to use because
I recently created a private YahooGroup for my family
to stay in touch now that some of the nieces and
nephews have gone off to college and/or married.  We
are exchanging photos, documents, and more, and if MY
family can do it, so can you guys (LOL).

I know you guys are used to doing things the hard way
or the old-fashioned way, but trust me, this is so
much easier.

The first person puts the item they want identified on
MuseDocs and says, "Can anybody tell me what this is?"
 The rest of you go look and respond either on or off
list.

OR, the first person says, "I need an (INSERT TYPE
HERE) plan/log/whatever.  I've checked on MuseDocs
already and don't find what I'm looking for.  Could
someone please post one and let the list know it's
there.  Then everybody can use it."

In this way, it saves all the me-too posts and it
saves YOU time.  The person putting it up does so
once, and once only.  Then everybody else can pull the
docs down as appropriate.

You can keep doing it the hard way if you prefer, but
if you want to make your job easier, please use
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MuseDocs  It's free, and
I get nothing for making this available to you but
good karma (and less me too notes).  I may not have to
come back as a cockroach next time.

Indigo Nights