From:
Helen Alten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 14:42:31 -0600
I apologize for the suggestion of censure.  I was more abrupt than I meant
to be.  Questions about conservation treatments will be answered in more
depth if addressed to the forum that conservators frequent.  I meant to
recommend CoOL, not suggest that Museum-L was not appropriate.  I would like
to see all Museum-L recipients frequent CoOL as well.  They are both useful
and informative sites.

Helen Alten
Field Services Director
The Upper Midwest Conservation Association
2400 3rd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404