From:
Jason Dennison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:01:15 -0500
Eugene,

Thank you for the information...that is a response that may have helped the person asking the original question. I have been on this list for nearly 3 years, and couldn't tell you how to navigate the archive. The instructions are fairly unclear, and for a brand new member, probably close to impossible.

By taking an extra 30 seconds, we can all share our knowledge rather than making a member feel 'dumb' for asking a question that we've seen before. The person originally posting the question could have continued promoting a false piece of information (which many historic homes STILL do), but instead chose to come here for some clarification...not to be hit with the sarcasm stick.

Jason Dennison
Cincinnati Museum Center