From:
"Liefman, Jane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 10:38:06 +1000
I am interested in getting any assistance, feedback or suggested references
that deal with visitor studies related to a number of areas:
1.  Nudity (human) in an exhibition.
To put this in context, I am part of a team that is currently developing a
number of exhibitions related to the human mind and body. To create interest
and curiosity it is being proposed to use life size nude images as part of
the introductory experience for visitors, (in particular families with
children under 17 years of age) to this gallery.  Not wanting to create
controversy in doing this, I am interested to hear if anyone else has done
something similiar and has received any positive/negative responses from
visitors or other sectors of the community. Has anyone done any visitor
evaluation in this area?
2. DNA
Any suggestions that are engaging and interesting, that explains this
concept to visitors, (particularly 18-35 year olds). Again has anyone done
any visitor evaluation in this area?
Looking forward to any suggestions.

Jane Liefman
Education Officer