From:
Wade Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:07:23 -0500
Hello all,
Our museum just opened last summer, and we have a never-used, 5000-sq-ft
gallery for traveling exhibitions and staff-generated special exhibitions.
We have a small museum staff, with no curator, registrar, or collections
manager, and as we plan for these exhibitions, we will need to bring on
temporary museum professionals to design the exhibit space, handle loan
logistics, and work with staff to install the exhibit. I would appreciate
help from Museum-L listers in two areas:

1) Contact information for freelance exhibit designers, curators,
registrars, etc. who may be available for such projects (southern Catskills
region of New York State, in Bethel, NY), and

2) A rough idea of what to budget for freelance exhibit design (we have a
good compliment of Mila-wall panels, great exhibit lighting, and a great
space to work with).

Thank you all in advance for your help.
Wade
--
Wade Lawrence, Museum Director, The Museum at Bethel Woods | Bethel Woods
Center for the Arts | 200 Hurd Road, Bethel, NY 12720 | One Cablevision

Be inspired at The Museum at Bethel Woods, on the site of the 1969 Woodstock
Music and Art Fair.