From:
Frances Huber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 16:54:29 EWT
The staff of the Indiana University Art Museum is currently
looking into computerizing our collections.  We're interested
in collecting e-mail addresses and phone numbers of other
university art museums with collections management programs
in operation.  We'd also be interested in knowing if anyone
has received funding from their university's computing
department.

Please send e-mail addresses and phone numbers directly to

Many thanks,
Fran Huber
Associate Registrar
Indiana University Art Museum