From:
Adrienne DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 09:50:12 -0700
Not terribly novel!  At the Palazzo Corsini in Florence some years ago, I
was with a group of other graduate students who were given the special
privilege of visiting the family's extensive private art collection.  We
had to remove our street shoes and put on big flat floppy slippers so we
wouldn't harm the floors.  It was hard to avoid the temptation to start
slip slidin' away...

Adrienne DeAngelis

..