From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 07:39:03 -0600
James, can you please provide the group with your documentation for your
statement:
"When this line first opened it was the military through orders of
leadership who refused to guard precious treasures in the museums and
libraries of Iraq."   Do you have copies or evidence of orders given NOT to
provide security and guards around 5,000 museums and historical sites, PLUS
all the hospitals and other buildings?   Especially, since the area was not
totally secured and hostile action was still taking place in Baghdad.  Could
that statement be simply be personal bias and opinion?  Thanks.

Back in the battle......

John