From:
Peter Stott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 1994 18:44:49 -0500
On Mon, 14 Feb 1994, Lynne Teather wrote:

> Does anyone know how to subscribe to architron, the publication for
> architecture? The address listed some months ago on museum-l is wrogn,
> it seems.

Lynne --

This information is taken from the "Guide to Internet Resources for
Heritage Conservation, Historic Preservation, and Archaeology," in
the gopher at UMich (Classified Subject Guides).

If you find the address is wrong, please let me know.

Thanks

Peter Stott

     "Architronic," begun in 1992, now appears three times a
     year. Produced by the Kent State University Department of
     Architecture and Environmental Design, the electronic
     periodical is designed to "assure the timely and inexpensive
     exchange of scholarly and critical ideas about architecture,
     broadly defined." In addition to feature articles, its
     issues also include book reviews. It is available by
     Listserv mailing list (see below). The current issue is
     available in the gopher at scorpio.kent.edu (choose
     "Electronic Journals"). The premiere 1992 issue is in some
     of the architecture gophers noted above.

     ARCHITRON. The mailing list for the distribution of
     Architronic, architecture's electronic journal (see above).
     To subscribe, send the following message to
     Subscribe arcitron your name

Peter H. Stott                                  [log in to unmask]
Heritage Conservation                              [log in to unmask]
US ICOMOS / ICOMOS Canada                           [log in to unmask]