From:
Robyne Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:59:38 -0700
As someone who is eager to learn more about Collections Management, I have
to ask: 1 - Wire Office Basket?  Is this a special wire office basket that
was part of an exhibit collection?  Or is it being deaccessioned as part of
the museum property?  And if so, is it really necessary to deaccession an
item like this?  I mean, would we deaccession extra staple removers and
thumb tacks?

This might sound snarky, but I really am curious as to the answer to this.

Thanks!

Robyne