From:
Robert Guralnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 1994 17:23:39 PDT
>Dear Bob:  Would you happen to know if there is an e-mail discussion
>group for women in science?  I thought that you might have come across
>some information through your extensive knowledge and connections in this
>"business."

        It is really funny you should ask.  I happen to know of such a
newsgroup for woman biologists, but not for scientists in general.  I bet
that you could at very least ask there and get pointed in the right
direction!  I dont know, off hand, any listservers.  Here is the
newsgroup address:

bionet.women-in-bio          G  Discussion by and about women in biology

Hope this helps.

Robert Guralnick   | Museum of Paleontology   | University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720 | [log in to unmask] | (510) 642-9696