From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:24:06 +1300
Katherine,

Might I also suggest people have a look in the marketing section of Global
Museum's RESOURCES section.  There are complete marketing plans for download
and other templates of interest.

The book, The Marketing Mix by Sharron Dickman is by far the best book  ( in
my opinion) as a reference for Museum profesionals

best wishes
Roger

Read Global Museum - 77 countries, FREE online subscription, the very latest
in International News,
Views, Vacancies,Virtual Mall, Travel Service, Resources and more!
http://www.globalmuseum.org