From:
Northeast Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 22:09:36 -0400
I agree with Kelly that blueboard trays in record center boxes are the best option. Still make sure not to overload and make the box too heavy.

Two other options are half-height boxes, stacked two high on a shelf, or half-width boxes. But still waste space.

Trays are best option. Check out this blog posting for more:

http://nmscarcheologylab.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/a-day-in-the-life-rehousing-101/

Giles Parker
National Park Service
@NMSC_StorageGuy