From:
Carlye Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:04:35 -0700
>I am wondering if anyone knows of any major exhibitions of R. C. Gorman's
>art?  I am hoping to track down an exhibition catalogue?  Thank you in
>advance for your help.

Mark:

I direct the Carl Gorman Museum - named for R.C. Gorman's father.  We keep
in close touch with the Gorman family, which may be of help with locating
exhibition information for R.C. Gorman.   If you would like to contact me
off-list, I can help you locate some of R.C.'s exhibition catalogues.

The Heard Museum in Phoenix could also be of great help.  They keep
excellent archives on Native artists.  Mario Klimiades is the Library and
Archives Manager there.    Most archived information is also available on
their website at <www.heard.org>.

Regards,
Carlye Reynolds

Carlye Reynolds