From:
Joseph M Ruggiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 11:39:25 -0700
On Thu, 28 Mar 1996, Mary Worthington wrote:

> I'm looking for information about a great exhibit - developed for the science
> museum consortium? - about forensic medicine that was at the Fort Worth
> Museum of Natural History when AAM was in Fort Worth four years ago.  I need
> the title and the developers and to know if it is still touring????
>
> Mary Worthington

Mary,

I think the exhibit you are talking about is "Whodunit?; the science of
solving crime." You can get info about it by contacting Museum of Science
and History in Fort Worth, who toured the exhibit (817-732-163)1
or Krent / Paffett Associates in Boston, who did the design work for
Fort Worth (617-451-6301)

Joe Ruggiero
Flandrau Science Center
Tucson