From:
Eileen Mak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 20:19:39 -0500
I'm with Samantha, Hank and Diane in their stance on keeping the list as
it is. There are not so many messages that I cannot easily skip over the
ones that don't interest me and lots of things that I would not normally
think of being interesting, turn out to be so when I do read the
messages. I find this a fascinating list and have already learned lots.
Keep it the way it is, I say.

Eileen

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Eileen Mak         |
Dept. of History   |          "I knew this would happen!"
UBC                |                        -- George Orwell
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX