From:
"Ciotola, Nicholas P." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:06:05 -0500
Hi Kim:

I don't have any answers to your questions per se, but many members of this
list are probably aware of the recent merger between the Historical Society
of Pennsylvania and the Balch Institute for Ethnic Studies.

A phone call to the people involved in putting the collaboration together
would probably be quite informative.

Best,

Nick Ciotola
Historical Society of Western Pennsylvania