From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:07:21 -0500
One of the best consultants in the business is Bill Lull, Garrison & Lull,
out of Princeton Junction, New Jersey.  When I was Director of Exhibitions
and Collections at The Jewish Museum in New York, we used him extensively to
recommend and trouble-shoot all our environmental issues as we renovated and
built a new section of the museum.  He's the best!  Cheers, Geri Thomas,
Thomas & Hirsch, 146 West 28th Street, New York, NY 10001; Phone:
212/255-4358