From:
Madeleine Nadeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:28:32 -0400
Hello,

I wish to let you know that the jazz collection of the Baron Walter de
Mohrenschildt, an estate collection, is now on sale.   Over five thousand (5
000) mostly jazz or jazz related l6 mm vintage film shorts focusing on black
American talents from 1929 to 1959.  A catalog of these films, a two year
work, has been drawn.  You can download it on our web site.

Also approximately:  10 000 shellack records mainly 1925-1935, 2 000 LP's
and 45's and 3 000 sheet music (1st edition, 19th and 20th century).

If you are interested in obtaining further details please contact me,

Madeleine Nadeau

Madeleine Nadeau
Baron Walter de Mohrenschildt Jazz Collection
1205 Seymour Avenue
Montreal Quebec
H3H 2A4 Canada
fax (514) 937-1148