From:
Julienne Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:18:45 -0600
Chris,

The Arkansas History Commission has a traveling exhibit on "The Women of
the Central High Crisis." (The 50th Anniversary of the Central High
Crisis in Little Rock will be September 25, 2007)  The exhibit just
travels around Arkansas due to the logistics of setting it up.  If you
would like any additional information, please e-mail me.

You might also look at the exhibits offered by the following
organizations:

Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (www.sites.si.edu)
- Exhibits include:
Diana Walker: Photojournalist
First Ladies: Political Role and Public Image

Mid-America Arts Alliance -Exhibits USA (www.maaa.org/exhi_usa/)
Exhibits include:
Eyewinkers, Bulldogfrogs, and Candlebugs: The Art of Elizabeth Talford
Scott
COWGIRLS: Contemporary Portraits of the American West
Linedrives and Lipstick: The Untold Story of Women's Baseball
Voices of American Farm Women
The Past in Present Tense: Four Decades of Baskets by Julia Parker
Sister Corita: The Joyous Revolutionary

The American Heritage Center at the University of Wyoming
(http://ahc.uwyo.edu/eduoutreach/traveling.htm)
Exhibits include:
Japanese-American Girl Scouts at Heart Mountain Relocation Camp,
1942-1945
Wyoming Women: Life Within the Family
Wyoming Women: Life Beyond the Family

Georgia Women of Achievement Traveling Exhibit
(http://www.gawomen.org/exhibit.htm)

You might try asking this question on the H-Women discussion list about
Women's History (http://www.h-net.org/~women/)

Good Luck,
Julienne

Julienne Crawford