From:
carey stumm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:13:47 -0700
I started at a new museum recently and our digital
images that we have stored on CD's are in disaray. I
would like to organize the CD's but am unsure what the
most "standard" method of archiving CD's is. At the
last museum I worked at I organized the CD's in
binders and printed out contact sheets of the photos
stored on the CD's and put them in the binders with
the CD's. My current boss does not seem terribly
interested in that idea. Does anyone have any
fantastic advice regarding this issue?
Thanks in advance for any info.

Carey Stumm
Associate Archivist