From:
"T. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 11:06:10 -0600
Salute to the recipients of this list!
        I've been monitoring for about a month now, and can say that I am
quite impressed with the level of cooperation and collegiality I've
seen when a colleague or student asks for assistance.  That being said,
I'll phrase my own plea briefly--
        Is anyone able to give me the names of the individual(s)
responsible for the concept development of the American Museum of Natural
History's gallery of hominid evolution?  I guess I'm interested not only
in the names of the principal vertebrate paleontologists who approved
"the script", but also the designer responsible for the overall design
concept.  Any information will prove helpful.
        Thanks to all.

Timothy Reed
Dept. of Anthropology/
University of Iowa Museum