From:
Richard Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 01:37:57 -0700
this message may be a repeat because I was notified there was an error the
first time-however if it is not, thanks for reading this.

Hello,  I am a graduating senior at UCLA with a BA in Art history and Asian
American Studies.  I have been having bad luck with my job search (sending
resumes with no responses).

Pretty much, I am hoping to find any museum job in any major metropolitan
city, LA, SF, New York, Seattle...  Ideally in the curatorial assistant,
exhibitions design/construction, but anything really.  My goals are to gain
experience in the arts and museum environments, hopefully leading to
further studies or even a career.  I have a minor background in design and
construction.

        my question is, does anyone have any suggestions, URL
        addresses, openings, methods for approach?

Thanks everyone,

Richard Kim