From:
Elizabeth Licata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 1994 11:43:20 EDT
We are presently constructing a cultural resource center on the Buffalo
Freenet which will include information on all the museums in the Buffalo and
Niagara counties.  Each museum may have its own SIG (special interest group)
within the general cultural network.

The Albright-Knox Art Gallery, the Burchfield-Penney Art Center and the
Castellani Art Museum of Niagara University are the three art museums
involved so far. We will maintain general discussion areas, upload our
newsletters and give calendar information. We also may make data bases on art
subjects available.
The Buffalo Freenet provides free Internet access (limited telnets and gopher
sites to the Western New York public.

Elizabeth Licata
Castellani Art Museum of Niagara University
716-286-8290