From:
Peter Appleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 15:00:37 +0000
Thanks to everyone who replied to my first mail about Australian
Museums, it was real helpful.

Perhaps you could also help me with another one of the criteria which
regards knowledge of current developments in training reform, and in particular
Competency Based Training, which I have never heard of before.

Any information on these areas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Peter Appleton