From:
Suzanne McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:07:03 -0700
Colleen,

The University of Alberta, Department of Human Ecology also offers graduate,
undergraduate, and diploma  programmes in Museum Studies and Textile
Conservation.  Our programme is centered around the study of clothing and
textiles, and our students benefit from hands-on study of the Clothing and
Textiles Collection (holdings of 16,000 textile and related artifacts).
Please check out our WEB site at:

http://www.ualberta.ca/~hecol/INDEX.HTM

And email me if I can be of more help.  I can put you in touch with the
right faculty member for your particular interest.

Cheers,

Suzanne
Suzanne McLean, Curatorial Technician
Department of Human Ecology
115 Home Economics Building, University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA
T6G 2M8

phone:  403-492-2528
FAX:    403-492-4821