From:
Schuit Caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:04:22 +0100
Sorry for cross-postings.

Hi,

We are looking to install a 4D-movie experience (stereoscopic 3D-movie with
special effects such as waterdrops or a light breeze) in a new building.
This building has not been built yet, but a building permit has been
granted. However we could still ask the architect for some changes if
needed. Unfortunately we can not wait for the interior architect to be
appointed.

Does any of you have an idea what changes I should ask for? What demands for
the building I have to take in consideration?

We would like to show a 15-minutes movie for an audience of about 50 people.
The surface of the building is 17,7m by 23,2m and cannot be changed. The
height is only 4,2m and I think this is too low, we could ask for a change
in building permit there, but I don't know what height I should ask for.

I was also thinking of demands such as what electricity strength should be
provided, how strong the floor and ceiling have to be, what the minimum
surface of the theatre should be etc. Does someone knows the answers to
these questions or where I could find some answers and/or point out other
things I should ask for?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards

Caroline Schuit