From:
"Shaffer, Marcy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:53:35 -0500
The Museum of Modern Art in NYC has been doing some great programs for
audiences with visual impairments.  I observed two of their classes a
year or so ago and the participant responses were very positive.  During
a school tour, students were given gloves and allowed to touch some of
the sculptures.  The adult art classes used a number of raised line
drawings.  I don't have their number but speak to their Education
Department for more specific info.

Marcy Shaffer
NYS Capitol Commission