From:
Zu-Chun Liao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 08:43:51 +0800
Dear Sirs:
        I am working to creat an small archive center in my museum.
Therefore I am collecting and looking for any archive center's forms which
could help me in organizing and describing the archive collection. The forms
possibly wiil be inventory, cataloging cards, accession sheets, photograph's
sheets, oral history tape's sheets, etc. If any one can help me, please
contact with me.
Thanks
Sincerely,
Zu-Chun Liao