From:
Christa McCay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:25:18 -0500
Miriam,
Myself and the curator are the only ones with full access to
PastPerfect.  Interns and volunteers who use the program are only
allowed to enter in data.  They can not delete anything nor can they
enter in new accessions.  Other members of the staff do not have
access to PastPerfect since it does not relate to their jobs, that
includes the director and CEO.  If my bosses want to know where
something is or more information about something in PastPerfect they
ask either myself or the curator.

Christa McCay, M.H.P.
Registrar
Marietta Museum of History