From:
Vivian Lea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:49:54 -0500
Hi, folks...I know this is a little out of our scope, but wanted to
alert as many folks as possible.  Please pass this along to any other
lists that you think might be appropriate.  It has already gone to the
French & Indian War List ([log in to unmask]), the American War
for Independence List ([log in to unmask]) and the Brigade of the
American Revolution ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks for your help!
VivianLea Stevens

On December 1, 1998, Bill and Gayle Fox (Side-Kick Sutlers) parked their
trailer in the lot of a truck stop on I-20 just outside of Shreveport
while they went into town for transmission repairs.  While they were
gone, someone stole the trailer.  This was their means of making a
living.

Please beware of anyone not of the re-enacting hobby that is trying to
sell you any goods.  Also, watch your local classified ads for any Civil
War relics for sale.

Please forward this message to as many re-enactors as you can.  If  you
think that you may have stumbled across any of the stolen items, please
contact me at [log in to unmask]  I will contact Bill immediately.

Thank you,

Carolyn Elliott