From:
Barry Szczesny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:04:16 -0500
Legal Problems of Museum Administration is Cosponsored by The
Smithsonian Institution with the cooperation of the American Association
of Museums.

This year's course is Thursday-Saturday, March 26-28, 1998 at the Museum
of Contemporary Art and the Regal Knickerbocker Hotel, Chicago.

For a look at the agenda and registration information, visit:
http://www.ali-aba.org/aliaba/CC40.HTM

Barry Szczesny
AAM Government and Public Affairs