From:
Sally Baulch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 1995 09:20:14 -0600
Hello all:

Soon we will be dusting our natural history mounts.  WE DO HAVE AN
ARSENIC TESTING KIT.  The mounts have a layer of dust on them, and due to
a water leak, we are fearing an outbreak of mold.

Should we find arsenic, what kind of vacuum could we use so that we don't
spread the joy (arsenic, dust, and mold)?  Our options in-house are:
dental vacs, Royal vac with micron bags, and the ubiquitous wet/dry shop
vac (just threw that in for chuckles.)  Should we go elsewhere to find a
specialized vac?  My mother has a rainbow....

Sally Baulch
Texas Memorial Museum