From:
Kim VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 1994 21:16:17 EDT
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list and am wondering if there are others out there who work
at or are interested in living history and outdoor museums.  I'm also "very"
interested in roleplaying or first-person interpretation and would love to
speak with other interested folks.  Write to the list or e-mail me.

Our museum is about the meeting of French Jesuit Missionaries and the local
Natives-the Iroquois-in the mid 17th century and includes a visitor center
and a reconstructed mission compound.  Anyone come from a similar museum?

Kim VanWormer
Sainte Marie among the Iroquois
PO Box 146
Liverpool, NY   13215
(315)453-6767
we're not connected to Internet yet, but my personal e-address is