From:
"Feltus, Pamela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:34:40 -0500
Another thing with print Aviso is with the publication lead time, the jobs
are pretty old (I haven't figured out the relationship between the print and
web Aviso yet). When I got this job here, I saw it in the Washington Post,
waited a few weeks for an interview and once I got the job, gave the
previous job a month's notice. On my second week here the Aviso with the ad
for the job I had just started appeared.

With technology as it is, it seems crazy to try print advertising- between
listserves, Global Careers, MERC and other websites, a job can be posted and
filled quickly.

Pamela Feltus
Curator
National Museum of American Jewish Military History
1811 R Street NW, Washington DC 20009
202-265-6280 x201

www.nmajmh.org