From:
Mark Rosenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 13:05:09 -0500
   Date:         Thu, 3 Nov 1994 16:21:09 GMT
   From: Pierre Didierjean <[log in to unmask]>

   I'd like to know what kind of people i find on the net.

   Students, Commercials, Adminitrations, Scientifics or what ??

   Is anybody knows that or have statistical results ?
Jim Pitkow and folks at GVU at Georgia Tech have done one survey,
and are currently doing a second of the WWW population. The second
study is advertised in "What's New", so hopefully should get a reasonable
sized response. The results of the first study from January 1994, and
the current survey are available at:
http://www.gatech.edu/pitkow/survey/survey-9-1994/Survey_Home.html

Of course if you haven't heard of the study, you might be wondering
how representative it is going to be......

Mark Rosenstein.
=--=--=
Imagine what it would be like if television actually were good.
It would be the end of everything we know.
  -- Marvin Minsky.