From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:35:49 -0800
With the goal of soon migrating to full-time nonprofit work, I have
subscribed to all the fora available through the Charity Channel in
addition to the museums list.  They make a nice compliment for one
another.

Frequently has been the case that topics are introduced here that
would also be applicable to the Charity Channel as well.  Today alone
I've seen material appropriate for the Grants List and the CharitySoft
list (which reviews software used in the nonprofit environment).

Except for my passion for both of these groups of lists (Museum and
the Charity Channel fora), I have no investment in either provider.
However, I feel I would be remiss if I did not, at least, make list
members aware there is another listserv they may wish to join in
addition to Museums that can help them with their workplace concerns.

To view and/or subscribe to the Charity Channel fora, follow this link:

http://CharityChannel.com/Forums

==
Indigo Nights