From:
Kim Feinknopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:32:35 -0400
Laurel - The best reference book I have found for early to late 19th century
glass is American Glass by the McKearin's. Of course it includes east and
midwest glass but people were carrying these bottles etc. to that area. Good
luck!
Kim Feinknopf-Dorrian
Ohio Historical Society
History Collections Department