From:
Terri Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 17:06:16 -0700
Hi there!  I'm new on the museum list, so I thought it would be nice if I
let you know something about me, and what my interests are.

I'm a Graduate student at the University of ALberta, working on my MA in
Human Ecology (formerly Home Economics, department of CLothing and
Textiles).  My area of interest is in museum studies, particularly
community-based research for smaller museums (or big ones, for that
matter).  I'm also interested in conservation and exhibit design.  My
undergrad degree is in Canadian History and English literature.  I hope
one day to become gainfully employed (in a museum...I hope...) - any
hints on how I can go about doing that?????  I like to hear all of the
things going on in museums while I'm locked away in the world of theory.

Terri Thomson
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]